deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Rodrigo <rcardo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeltaSpike + Hibernate Session feature
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 17:41:13 GMT
Thanks to all for responses!

Clarifying my question, today we use in our company hibernate session to manage our data,
that are mapped on hbm files. I didn't know that EntityManagers could manage these files,
only entity-mappings one or annotations.

I''ll try to use JPA through hbm to see the results. If everything went fine i'll give a try
to DeltaSpike.

I agree with you about framework independence of DeltaSpike, relying to JEE 6 spec.

Best regards

Rodrigo

Enviado via iPhone