deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From hantsy <han...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject Re: Eager Instantiation
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 05:17:52 GMT
Spring provides two ApplicationInitializer, one for web application.

Seam 3 also provides such features via CDI events observers...but as the
sample in the Seam 3 Booking example, the dependent resources is not
ready when event is fired.

How to overcome this issue? how to make sure the @Startup and @Shutdown
beans inject resources freely as others.

And we should consider the difference of the initialization event of a
web application, ejb module, ear application, jee client application?

How to resolve the resource dependencies of at the Startup phase...make
lazy beans be  instantiated early automatically?

Hantsy