deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Hug <thomas....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Thomas Hug as new DeltaSpike committer
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 11:08:13 GMT
Yeah, looks like my parents had absolutely no idea about usernames back
then :)

Thanks for the welcome! Great to see that what began as small CDI exercise
gets a strong community backing now. Thanks also to everybody who helped
making CDI-Query better in the past (namely Jason and Romain from the list
here)!