deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Cody Lerum <cody.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Global Alternatives
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 18:52:18 GMT
If this is in 0.4 then an example for enabling the
BeanManagedUserTransactionStrategy
for Transaction support would be

/src/main/resources/META-INF/apache-deltaspike.properties

contents are

globalAlternatives.org.apache.deltaspike.jpa.spi.transaction.TransactionStrategy=org.apache.deltaspike.jpa.impl.transaction.BeanManagedUserTransactionStrategy

The prefix of "globalAlternatives." is required in 0.4

The location as built in my war it ends up @

myApp.war\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\apache-deltaspike.properties