deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Charlee Chitsuk <charlee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do we have the Service Handler feature like the Seam Solder?
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 08:59:20 GMT
Hi Gerhard,

Thank you very much for pointing and provide the nice feature. I've looked
at the test case from partial-bean-impl for all 3 usecases. It give me a
very clear usage. I would like to ask for your help further if
I accidentally define two PartialBeanBinding as the following example.

@TestPartialBeanBinding
@TestPartialBeanBinding2
@RequestScoped
public interface PartialBean
{
    String getResult();
}

What is the result? It is failure (with exception) or it is called twice by
those two PartialBeanBinding ? Thank you very much for your help in
advance. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

--
   Best Regards,

   Charlee Chitsuk