deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Christian Beikov <christian.bei...@gmail.com>
Subject BeanManagerProvider polluting logs
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 20:24:20 GMT
Hey there,

a quick question again. I am facing a problem regarding
BeanManagerProvider when deploying my app as EAR with two WARs. The
BeanManagerInfo.booted flag seems to be false and therefore it prints
like 200 Messages per HTTP Request into my log file.

Deltaspike API and Impl are both in EAR/lib. I am using 0.3-incubating.
Furthermore I use JBoss AS 7.1.0.Final which comes with Weld 1.1.5 AFAIK.

I found two main places where the BeanManagerProvider was excessively
requested.

One of these places is the constructor of my custom
javax.faces.context.ExceptionHandler. Is it a good idea to cache the
ExceptionHandler instance in the
javax.faces.context.ExceptionHandlerFactory? If it was, that would at
least reduce the messages a bit for now.

The second place I found to be a heavy user of the
BeanManagerProvider.getInstance() method is in a custom BeanLifcycle
class for the MessageBundle beans. The code there is mostly from
PartialBeanLifecycle(the method which is calling the getInstance()
method so often is the createHandlerInstance() method). I only removed
some lines that handeled abstract classes etc. It seems that although I
defined the Bean to be @ApplicationScoped, it gets created on every
access. Maybe I did something wrong in there too?

Can anyone help me please? Also see the code I use for the MessageBundle
stuff.

MessageBundleBeanLifecycle - http://pastebin.com/4g8HyPqG
MessageBundleExtension - http://pastebin.com/Gg48VmaZ
MessageBundleInvocationHandler - http://pastebin.com/X6eP0FkG