deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Christian Beikov <christian.bei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LazyInit exception with hibernate integration
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 21:33:53 GMT
Answered you in forum, but I don't quite understand what this has to do
with deltaspike...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
*Christian Beikov*
Am 08.05.2013 23:13, schrieb Ben Maisano:
> Hi DeltaSpike users,
>                  I am thinking of using deltaspike once it comes out of beta, however
right now we are using seam 3.  I thought this best list to ask about this question besides
hibernate forums.  If anyone can help with ideas for what to look for related to the details
in this post please let me know, thank you.