deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: BeanManagerProvider polluting logs
Date Sat, 11 May 2013 10:13:40 GMT
Hi!

Looked at the real thing now ;)

I'm not yet sure why it doesn't work in your case Christian. Actually the 'isBooted' flag
already gets stored separately for each WAR in the EAR. We have a Map<ClassLoader, BeanManagerInfo>
for exactly that reason.

I'll be around on IRC working on DS issues in the afternoon if you like to ping us for a more
in depth analysis.

LieGrue,
strub