deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Data] Scope of repositories
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 10:25:52 GMT
Hi Thomas,

my problem is that when i inject it in a ViewScoped bean, it tries to
serialize it but it isn't serializable.
Could we make it configurable? Maybe we could declerate the scope on the
repo:

@Repository
@ApplicationScoped
public abstract class MyRepository extends
AbstractEntityRepository<Mitarbeiter, Long>

Regards,
Thomas