deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From titou10 titou10 <titou10.tito...@gmail.com>
Subject DS + mfRid/windowdId + Shiro UserFilter/redirectToLogin = infinite redirect loop in browser
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 14:02:38 GMT
Hi,
With the current snapshot of DS, we have a problem with Shiro and the
introduction of the mfRid/windowdId parameters
Shiro is configured to redirect to the login page (defines in
shiro.ini) if required

We use an AJAX compatible Shiro UserFilter as explained here :
http://balusc.blogspot.ca/2013/01/apache-shiro-is-it-ready-for-java-ee-6.html

When this happens, the browser enter an infinite redirect loop,
because, I *guess* it's because Shiro does not include the
mfRid/windowdId parameters on the login page
Q:
- Am I right?
- Is it possible to exclude some pages (like the login or error pages)
from being in need of having those parameters
- Maybe it's possible to "add" those parameters in our login pages?

It would be a real pain to override a *lot* of Shiro classes to handle
the mfRid/windowdId parameters everywhere

At this time we can not test/use the current code of DS with our apps.

WDYT?