deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject DELTASPIKE-273
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:28:08 GMT
All,

I'd like to open the floor to anyone else who may have some questions or
concerns about doing DS-273.  Personally its something I need in a project
I'm working on, seeing the bug open made it a good idea for me.

As Gerhard mentions, if you have a slow source it will be slow to respond
for resolution, but I think that's an understood limitation.  I would guess
that the typical usecase here is to be able to display a list of all system
configuration options from a single screen in an app, but only a hunch.

John