deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeltaSpike roadmap? + "can we help" ?
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:41:37 GMT
hi denis,

there is no fixed roadmap.

several real-world projects use ds v0.3 in production.
(it's possible that the api changes until v1.0, however, currently it looks
pretty stable.)

some missing parts of the jsf module depend on the scopes we are going to
add.

you are very welcome to join the effort at any time (see [1]).
what we really need a lot is e.g. more feedback (esp. before v1), examples
and new/updated content for our site [2].

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/deltaspike/community.html
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/deltaspike/site/trunk/