deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From titou10 titou10 <titou10.tito...@gmail.com>
Subject DeltaSpike roadmap? + "can we help" ?
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:07:39 GMT
Hi,
Q: is there a roadmap somewhere that describe the next milestones for
DeltaSpike?

We are about to start a new project based on our new dev stack based
on JSF 2.0/CDI/WebSphere v8.5 + DS (and CODI in the meantime). Our
previosu stack is based on Seam 2/JSF 1.2/WAS v7.0

I know that the answer is probably "it will be available when it will
be ready"... but we would know when we can expect DS to be at least in
a beta state, at least for the JPA and JSF modules.

Also is it possible at this time to participate to the development of
DS in order to maybe acceleerate the development if needed or is the
project still in a state that does not accommodate extra commiters?
What are the needs for the project in this area?

Thx.
Denis Forveille aka titou10