deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running deltaspike example in OSGi
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 09:42:12 GMT
@Charles, I'm trying to deploy the jse-example from the deltaspike source
code

https://github.com/apache/incubator-deltaspike/tree/master/deltaspike/examples/jse-examples

@Romain  I'll double check, but given this is the only bit in the example
that does not work, i don't think it's a classloader issue.
I've debugged a bit and the problem seems to come from the fact that the
deltaspike extensions are not loaded correctly.
I think this is because weld-osgi uses the bundle.getResources() instead of
bundle.findEntries() to discover extensions.
In my case, in order to have the deltaspike extensions loaded, I added a
Require-Bundle header on the test bundle to point to the deltaspike
implementation bundle.
Unfortunately, getResources() uses the class space and thus the deltaspike
META-INF/services/javax.enterprise.inject.spi.Extension is shadowed by the
one in the bundle.

Am I doing something wrong with the Require-Bundle or is that a bug in
weld-osgi ?
I'd be happy to provide a patch for any issue.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau
<rmannibucau@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> can you check in the Validator the classloader(s) of @ConfigProperty?
> wonder if both (scanned one from weld and the one from the app) aren't
> different.
>
> 2013/1/22 Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com>
>
> > ConfigProperty
>

> *Romain Manni-Bucau*