deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running deltaspike example in OSGi
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 08:44:00 GMT
Guilaume,

Which example do you try to deploy (Do you have git link) ?
I have created a unit test in weld-osgi project to test some CDI bundles in
Karaf (
https://github.com/weld/core/blob/master/environments/osgi/tests/tester/src/test/java/org/jboss/weld/environment/osgi/tests/karaf/ContainerTest.java).
Maybe you could extend your test with what I have done.

--
Charles Moulliard