deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeltaSpike Roadmap
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 21:34:21 GMT
Looks really nice I understand finally :-)

In retrospect I don't know why I didn't check the docs myself, probably
because I read most of the discussion on the phone to begin with.

I then agree with the many suggestions regarding doing it as a parallel
project. Perhaps that module could have a  sub module for CDI users that
included producers and such.

Best regards / Karl

2012/12/17 Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com>

> hi karl,
>
> it's implemented via a producer - see [1].
> but you don't really need cdi for it - see e.g. [2].
>
> regards,
> gerhard
>
> [1] http://s.apache.org/ury
> [2]
>
> http://os890.blogspot.co.at/2010/06/multi-field-form-validation-with-jsr.html
>

> 2012/12/17 Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.thomas@gmail.com>
>
> > As far as i understand, validateAll just validates all components but you
> > can't use custom logic.
> >
> > Checkout the seam docu here:
> >

> http://docs.jboss.org/seam/3/faces/latest/reference/en-US/html/components.html
> >
> > 2012/12/17 Karl Kildén <karl.kilden@gmail.com>
> >
> > > Hrmm still not sure I understand. First off didn't Pete just say it was
> > > just a JSF-validator? It also sounds and reads just like validateAll
> from
> > > omnifaces?
> > >
> > > What is lacking that you would like to see solved by CDI? And is it a
> > > natural fit for CDI extensions rather then BV / JSF extensions?
> > >
> > > Best regards / Karl

> > > validation,

> https://showcase-omnifaces.rhcloud.com/showcase/validators/RequiredCheckboxValidator.xhtml

> https://showcase-omnifaces.rhcloud.com/showcase/validators/validateAll.xhtml