deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Rudy De Busscher <rdebussc...@gmail.com>
Subject Integration testing not possible with current version of WLS12c
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 18:30:53 GMT
All,

I had some time today to have a look at the problems with the integration
tests on WLS12c server. (DELTASPIKE-261)

I created a web application that performs the same test as described in
org.apache.deltaspike.test.security.impl.authorization.securitybinding.SecurityBindingTest#simpleInterceptorTest

At the end, it seams that DeltaSpike has the same issue as CODI when it
comes to CDI extensions in WLS12c.  A possible solution is to unjar the
deltaspike jar files into the classes directory as described here for CODI
(2)

I tried to change the shrinkwrap war creation to simulate the unjarring of
the artifacts but I wasn't successful.  But in any case, I think we can't
use WLS12c any longer as one of the containers that we use for integration
testing of DeltaSpike.

As Joseph Snyder mentioned in a mail back in march, we can only hope for a
new release of the app server by the end of the year.

Regards
Rudy

(1) : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-261
(2) :