deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Porter <lightguard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: contributors page
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:41:27 GMT
What worked for us in Arquillian and JDF is to use the contributors from
github (it would probably work w/ our github mirror). When you query a
contributor from github it gives you the gravatar id. Using the Gravatar id
you can pull all sorts of things like twitter handle, blog, other services
connected to gravator. For those who haven't seen it, you can find the
output at http://arquillian.org/community/contributors/ and
http://www.jboss.org/jdf/about/contributors/

--
Jason Porter