deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Nicklas Karlsson <nicka...@gmail.com>
Subject Current state
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 07:10:18 GMT
Hi,

  I just started a branch for a Seam3/Solder migration over to DeltaSpike
and I'm browsing the code and looking for a quick overview on where things
are and where they're headed ;-)
My primary interests are the i18n, security, transaction and jsf/servlet
modules. So.

* I didn't notice any authentication stuff in the security module,
apparently not there yet?
* I didn't notice any integration for the core/exception module
(interceptor/filter/phaselistener), apparently not there yet - going into
other modules?
* I didn't notice any "messagehandler" concept in i18n, the messages aren't
actually held anywhere yet?

About the concept of the "message source". Is there currently any way of
looking for a message from a specific resource bundle?
Also, I noticed that the current DefaultMessageSource is a
property-file-based, would there be a point in having some sort of
MessageSource interface and then you could just do an
@Inject Instance<MessageSource> in your resolver or wherever?

--
---
Nik