deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Bryzak <sbry...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: XML Config
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 08:07:10 GMT
I think that a more formal list like we had on the wiki for security,
exceptions or messages [1] might be the way to go.  That way everyone
can contribute to it so that we have an authorative declaration of
requirements before proceeding with any development work.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DeltaSpike/Drafts