deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: where to put all the Context util helpers?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 08:59:30 GMT
Arne, Romain

Until now I think we did put all SPI stuff into api. There was a long discussion very early
on the list that we do not like an own spi module.

The reason was that DeltaSpike is a tool project anyway, so there is a very flexible line
between 'using' and 'extending'.

Looking a bit further we already have stuff like the BaseImmutableBean in util.bean. Thus
I think util.context is fine as well. It doesnt need any external dependencies neither, so
might really be fine in core-api.

LieGrue,
strub