deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] roadmap for deltaspike-0.4-incubating
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 22:31:11 GMT
Yes +1 for typesafe views. We should also take a look at what we did in CODI.

I think the main difference is that seam3 uses enums whereas we had annotated interfaces.

Both ways have pros and cons. On the plus side for the interface approach is that we are not
only typesafe but can also add further annotations like @Secured directly at the ViewConfig.

LieGrue,
strub

PS: I like to get back to DS and start massive work next week. I'd like to begin with the
@ViewScoped Context (including an 'abstract context' framework in core) and JSF integration
for messages.