deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheEE - Conference Europe 2012
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 08:16:18 GMT
Hi,

Today is the last registration day about the talks for apache Conference
2012 in Europe. I try to figure out who has prepared a talk to speak about
Apache TomEE/KarafEE and/or Apache DeltaSpike. If this is planned and you
need help, I would like to propose my ervices to make a talk with somebody ?

The talk could be a general covering Apache TomEE and Apache KarafEE
project and including what has been done with CDI and CDI extensions
(DeltaSpike)

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Twitter : @cmoulliard