deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Gonzalez <adr_gonza...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] roadmap for deltaspike-0.4-incubating
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:30:23 GMT
Hi,

Very good news for the JSF module !

Is there somewhere the list of expected features for the JSF module ?

Here's a list of features that I would personnally use as a JSF developer in my day to day
work (ranking from most used to least used).

If this list doesn't have any sense to you, please just drop the mail ;)

* s:viewAction
 For those not having JSF 2.2
* UIInputContainer
  http://docs.jboss.org/seam/3/faces/latest/reference/en-US/html/components.html#UIInputContainer
* Exception
  JSF ExceptionHandler for DS Exception (c.f. Seam Faces Module)
* ProjectStage
  Automatically bind to JSF projectStage
* Locale and MessageResolver
 Automatically bind to JSF locale and message.
* Scopes (CODI ViewAccess, CODI Conversation, ...)
* Security
  authentication, El to handle authorization / permission
 something like #{s:hasRole('admin')}, #{identify.login}
 see JSF scenarii in https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DeltaSpike/Security+Module+Drafts
* Theme handling
  http://docs.jboss.org/seam/2.2.2.Final/reference/en-US/html/i18n.html#d0e14307
* Seam Application Framework
  Or something similar / simple to use and understand.
  http://docs.jboss.org/seam/2.2.2.Final/reference/en-US/html/framework.htmlBest regards,

Best regards,