deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 13:43:34 GMT
Time to tally the vote.

+1: Mark Struberg (IPMC), Shane Bryzak, Gerhard Petracek (IPMC),  Mehdi Heidarzadeh (nonbinding),
Lincoln Baxter, Romain Manni-Buccau, Thomas Herzog (nonbinding), Cody Lerum, Arne Limburg,
Charles Moulliard, Jason Porter, Ken Finnigan, Christian Kaltepoth, Antoine Sabot-Durand

no -1 and no 0.

I'll forward the vote mail for a rewiew to general@incubator.

LieGrue,
strub