deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mehdi Heidarzadeh <heidarzad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [suggestion] - DeltaSpike look'n'feel
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 18:43:12 GMT
+1 for CSS3
Most people like fancy and eye catching web sites.
I think play, fedora, arquillian, jdf and open ejb has good home pages.
Just to include another example of fancy web site, take a look at this site
too ;)
http://www.heroku.com/ (don't forget to take a look at all pages)

>>twitter bootstrap
I think it's better not to use this.
I don't know why but when ever I want to visit such sites, it takes a long
time to load twitter stuff!!!

Beside having a good design and layout we should think about content of the
home page which is more important.
Consider people visit the site for the first time, both newbie and a
professional developers.
How should we introduce the project?
What is the goal of Deltaspike?
How can DS make developers life easier?
and ...
I think we should talk in another thread about it.

--
Mehdi Heidarzadeh Ardalani
Independent JEE Consultant, Architect and Developer.