deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: security: why creating thg from scratch?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:34:58 GMT
Yes, fully agree.
I don't see any good reason to create a new framework.

Shiro, which is also in Apache is really great.
They seem really interested in integrating CDI and they plan to do so.

There is some interesting posts.
http://shiro-developer.582600.n2.nabble.com/CDI-and-WSS4J-integration-tp7577503.html
http://shiro-developer.582600.n2.nabble.com/Security-in-DeltaSpike-tp7577514.html

Jean-Louis