deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Porter <lightguard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing features for Seam 3 users adoption
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 22:44:02 GMT
A very big +1 from me. I know we're all busy with things and this isn't our
first priority for most of us, but if all you can do is review
documentation or one section of code (say i18n or transaction from this
release) it will be much better than not doing anything. Also for any of
the previous Seam 3 contributors, the earlier you start looking at what
we're doing in DeltaSpike, the easier it will be for you to adapt your
module or create new ideas.

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com

--
Jason Porter