deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Porter <lightguard...@gmail.com>
Subject v0.4-incubating adding Seam Config (xml config)
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 19:50:33 GMT
It's been a 10 on our list for awhile but we haven't done it yet. Thoughts
on adding it to v0.4? It would be a straight port from what we have in Seam
3 with package name changes. It's currently the only implementation in
existence (that we know of) of the older xml config that was to be part of
spec but was later pulled.

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com