deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Kaltepoth <christ...@kaltepoth.de>
Subject Re: Add pages from old web site
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 15:38:03 GMT
To be honest, I don't think splitting the documentation into two
different parts ("developer" and "user") is a good idea. I think
people may be confused which of the two documents they have to read if
they are looking for a specific information. Especially for advanced
use cases (like using extension points of the API) the difference
between the two could be not clear for everyone.

Christian