deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [suggestion] - Documentation
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 07:05:40 GMT
Hi,

CMS should be fine for this requirements then it needs some work but offers
all the needed hooks.

At least for consistency with other apache projects (a lot migrated to the
cms) i think it is good to use it.

I know this topic will be frustrating for half of the people engaged here
since red hat and apahe guys doesn't currently use the same tools but i
think/hope nobody will feel frustrated once the doc will be in place.

Side note: on openejb website we have an anonymous edit function (not sure
it is cms or openejb hook but in all case can be used in DS for sure) which
is pretty interesting for OS projects IMO.

- Romain