deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: security: why creating thg from scratch?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:20:50 GMT
not totally agree, security framework we are talking about are API so we
add an API on an API...IMHO DS should be about CDI integration and default
"enterprise" impl (JPA)

i understand quite easily it is easy to want to start from scratch since we
do what we want but it sounds confusing and not consistent from an Apache
point of view for me, the point would better be to contribute the projects
to enhance them with missing functionnalities i think

- Romain