deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Boleslaw Dawidowicz <boleslaw.dawidow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Security - authorization and permissions
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 07:24:25 GMT

On Jul 9, 2012, at 2:50 AM, Shane Bryzak wrote:

> As far as Identity Management related features are concerned, I've purposefully kept
that separate except for the minimal overlap in the identity model classes.  Bolek is holding
the reigns for IDM and I'm certain we'll be discussing it in more detail on the mailing list
shortly.

I would like to start working this week on providing JPA implementation of IdentityStore.
Additionally will try to improve the API design (like Query part) based on recent feedback).
Please let me know if you have any comments on this or would like to cooperate

Bolek