deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Bryzak <sbry...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [suggestion] - Documentation
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:54:33 GMT
I'd like to re-open the discussion on documentation format, as there
seems to have been a decision slip through the cracks on this that many
of us missed.  My greatest concern is that the selected tool needs to
meet the requirements stated in DELTASPIKE-13 [1].  Does the choice of
Apache CMS for hosting documentation meet the following requirements?

1) Making available the documentation for previously released versions
of DeltaSpike.

2) Making available the documentation in offline formats, such as HTML
or PDF available for download.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-13

- Shane

On 29/06/12 03:21, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Good topic!
>
> finally we have our CMS!
>
> It's really ugly as I don't have an eye for good web pages, but at least it exists ;)
> But ignore the layout for now. We can easily change this later.
>

> http://incubator.apache.org/deltaspike
>
> You can find more infos at [1].
>
> If you like to edit a page then simply add the following to your bookmarks:
>
> javascript:void(location.href='https://cms.apache.org/redirect?uri='+escape(location.href))
>
> add this manually as bookmark. Then visit any CMS page and click on the bookmark. You
will get an auth window where you need to login via your apacheId and pwd.