deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Arne Limburg <arne.limb...@openknowledge.de>
Subject AW: [DISCUSS] [DELTASPIKE-175] [DELTASPIKE-219] @Transactional
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 09:15:25 GMT
Hi,
I would not create an own module for JTA, since it will be just some lines of code after extracting
an AbstractPersistenceStrategy from the ResourceLocalPersistenceStrategy.

Or do we have other JTA stuff that would go into that module?

Cheers,
Arne

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mark Struberg [mailto:struberg@yahoo.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2012 11:07
An: deltaspike-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] [DELTASPIKE-175] [DELTASPIKE-219] @Transactional

The original intent was to move all the jta stuff in an own module which would then automatically
enable the JtaPersistenceStrategy.

But we actually have a 3rd option:

Create an AutodetectPersitenceStrategy and make this the default. It could lookup the one
to take via configuration. That way a user could override according to his intention.

LieGrue,
strub