deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Arne Limburg <arne.limb...@openknowledge.de>
Subject AW: deltaspike-0.3-incubating - final review and cleanup before releasing
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 06:53:36 GMT
Hi Mark,

I can take a look at the XA stuff this week, so that we can add that feature in the next release.
For me a release in two weeks is fine.

Cheers,
Arne

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mark Struberg [mailto:struberg@yahoo.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 2. Juli 2012 08:42
An: deltaspike
Betreff: deltaspike-0.3-incubating - final review and cleanup before releasing

Hi!

What about planing a release in ~2 weeks?
We shall do a review of the new/existing parts and cleanup stuff we know to not be perfect.

* JPA module. We had a few discussions about how to split those functionality and if we shall
add new features now. E.g. a XaPersistenceStrategy.

* configuration: core really looks good, I just like to review/drop the 'eager' in the annotation.

* messaging. 95% fine. Might still need a few tweaks. Especially the Configuration of the
fluent api.

* security: I did no review yet. Shane, Jason, Bolek, others: the work you did so far, is
this already better than what we have? Do you need some help?

* CMS and documentation: CMS exists now, but it looks utterly ugly as I have not much CSS
foo. I try to sit together with one of our design and UI guys to improve this the next days.
We should already be able to fill info though.

LieGrue,
strub