deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: A little pain can be a gain
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 17:45:06 GMT

Yes, that was the main reason why I pushed it.

The JBossAS build profile is now broken since quite some time (with other errors) and I like
to consolidate what we have to make it easier to debug those profiles as well.

Doing this in a branch is fine for starting such work (and I did it for all the preparation).
But if we don't move it to master some day, then it will be broken forever...

LieGrue,
strub

which you really should be. The JMX adapter really doesn't work well. If this is in master
I'll take a look.