deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: ExceptionHandler chain is broken with same ordinal
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 09:53:44 GMT

yes, this sounds very much like a bug. Please file a Jira Issue in

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE

Hope you like DeltaSpike! Feel free to ask questions and we are also happy about every bug
report and info about missing features we should address!

LieGrue,
strub

then only one observer method is called when event is not marked as handled.
>If we explicitly define a ordinal (handler one = 1, handler two = 2) then both get invoked
in the expected order.
>The spec says if ordinal is not defined or multiple handler methods are found with same
ordinal then the order is non-deterministic.