deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Web site build of new pages fails
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 06:19:14 GMT
Hi,

Even if I follow instructions here http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html,
when I run the following script, I get CGI-BIN error and Filter 'markdown'
couldn't be found or an error occurred

Progresss-MacBook-Pro:cms chmoulli$ sudo ./build_site.pl --source-base
/Users/chmoulli/Apache/deltaspike-site/trunk --target-base
~/temp/delete/sitestage/
Building site...
Can't open cgi-bin [skipping]: No such file or directory at ./build_site.pl
line 124.
File content/deltaspike/build.mdtext had processing errors: Error while
rendering output to string
 Filter 'markdown' couldn't be found or an error occurred. The filter has to
be in the Dotiac::DTL::Filter namespace
Can't open markdown socket: No such file or directory at
/Users/chmoulli/Apache/cms/lib/Dotiac/DTL/Addon/markup.pm line 56.

Regards,

-----
Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews