deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Add pages from old web site
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 15:48:07 GMT
There are definitely 2 different user groups. The ones who just like to 'use' DeltaSpike in
their apps and the others who like to use DS to build own Extensions.

Sometimes those 2 groups overlap, but there are imo 2 distinct target groups.
We could keep the grouping via functionality and add the user vs dev for each of them.

There are for sure some functionality (BeanBuilder, AnnotatedTypeBuilder) which is clearly
only relevant for Extension devs.

LieGrue,
strub