deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sandbox for DeltaSpike
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 07:50:41 GMT
i agree with mark.

since we are talking about whole modules:
the idea of apache-labs [1] is a bit different but maybe it works for us as
well.
(potential community members can clone it and follow our git
discussion-workflow.)

in any case: there needs to be a discussion before moving such parts to the
main repository -> that also means: if there is no agreement, we have to
drop it again.

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://labs.apache.org