deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Porter <lightguard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cdi-query
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:53:47 GMT
IMO, the Seam2 Application Framework (Home, Query, etc. classes) was just a
bad idea. I know a lot of people used them and Gavin thought they were
great, but in reality for a larger application it becomes a nightmare. I'd
much rather focus on things CDI Query and let people create their own
service layer. I did something similar in the Open18 EE6 migration (
http://www.jboss.org/jdf/migrations/seam2/open18_migration/) it seemed to
work decently though it's certainly not production ready code :) I had
originally used CDI Query and that worked quite well.

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer