deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [suggestion] - Documentation
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 07:10:52 GMT
Hi Mark,

I have tried to create a directory but I cannot commit in the project :
Error

The operation is forbidden by the server: Commit failed (details
follow):: Changing file
'/usr/local/cms/wc/deltaspike/cmoulliard-OlVI4e/trunk/content/deltaspike/modules'
is forbidden by the server: Access to
'/repos/asf/!svn/txr/1355248-tlb2/incubator/deltaspike/site/trunk/content/deltaspike/modules'
forbidden at /usr/local/cms/webgui/lib/ASF/CMS/WC/Commit.pm line 64

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com