deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Pete Muir <pm...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] SecurityManager awareness yes/no?
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:15:15 GMT
Java EE 7 will mandate that a Java EE implementation must be able to run under a SM. It makes
sense to test DS under a SM as well, IMO, as some people want it…

I think you can surround stuff in a "if SM enabled" block?

On 11 Jun 2012, at 08:53, Mark Struberg wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Do we like to be fully SecurityManager aware? SecurityManagers are always a big performance
hog, but when looking at all the (imo weird) EE7 'cloud' proposals, I have the strong feeling
that most functions will be based on excessive SecurityManager usage...