deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Sandbox for DeltaSpike
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 16:35:27 GMT
Oh yea, that was my fault. I was on a conference earlier that week and overlooked his mail.
Found it now.

Shane, what is the direction you working on? What are the basic ideas and what shortcomings
did you identify while doing the review?
I'm not sure if it wouldn't be better we would make that work directly in the deltaspike main
repo. There are lots of other people looking at the repo and we got many questions regarding
security already. And not being able to point people to a canonical repo which contains the
latest stuff...

Btw, welcome Bolek! We've talked on IRC already a few times. Would be great if you could introduce
yourself with a few words and also if we move the technical discussions from IRC more to email.
This is much easier to follow for people in different timezones. And it will also raise visibility
and make people aware that there is a new face working on DeltaSpike :)

There is a general ASF rule "If it isn't on the list, it didn't happen".

Using IRC or even skype calls is fine for _additional_ ad hoc communication, but it must not
lead to 'silently' doing things without having conversation on the list. IRC is just not a
mail archive which can get scanned easily.

txs and LieGrue,
strub