deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: AW: cdi-query
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:49:39 GMT
Romain, Arne.

Please make suggestions which classes/features we should push into which module. Any suggestion
is welcome
I think our whole JPA functionality is not that huge and are just 30 classes overall. Splitting
those into 6 modules (3x api + impl each) might really be too much!

LieGrue,
strub

>________________________________

particular from a user perspective. I think allowing users to take small bundle or an already
aggregated one (shade) is a great feature.

>- Romain
>

>2012/6/27 Thomas Hug <Thomas.Hug@ctp-consulting.com>
>
>> @Mark, +1 on not being excessive on the amount of modules. As a user I
>> don't think I'd like maintaining another x dependencies, those POMs
>> are usually big enough :-) Anyway, depending on the amount of features
>> integrating for such a query API, that might well fall into the
>> "decent size" category.
>>
>> @Pete, +1 for the ServiceHandler - IMO very convenient when using
>> methods just as metadata (e.g. for calling stored procs, obviously JPA
>> queries or a JAX-RS client).
>>
>> @Jason, Bernard: Agree that I have rarely used the Home API in a
>> productive application, still I found it quite handy for prototyping.
>> Could be useful to add this on top of a query API (and create e.g. a
>> Forge scaffolding provider?).
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Tom

Montag,