deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Oliveira <br...@abstractj.org>
Subject Login module
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 21:26:00 GMT
Hi folks.

I was just trying to figure out a flexible way to use DS authentication
module and did some refactoring into User and Credential stuff. Just some
suggestions:

1- User class renaming to CredentialAuthInfo, because User has a little bit
of ambiguity,
2- We can't guarantee that User will always have id, for this reason only
username/password should be enough, allowing users to decorate your classes
with another authentication methods like OAuth
3- LoginCredential should receive an object instead
of straight username/password

These are just suggestions and I would like to pick some jira or create the
new one about it.

https://github.com/abstractj/incubator-deltaspike/commit/0757366a7b129a053f34a3e0db426b48c73767be

What do you think?

"Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively" - Dalai Lama XIV
-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile