deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Oliveira <br...@abstractj.org>
Subject Authentication Module
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 02:33:21 GMT
Hi folks,

Currently I'm working to integrate DS into our project to provide
authentication and authorization to REST resources (
https://github.com/abstractj/aerogear-security/blob/deltaspike/README.md).
I was digging into the latest Lincoln's commits (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-126) which aims to provide
one of our needs actually, authentication.

So I started some code migration (
https://github.com/abstractj/aerogear-security/tree/deltaspike) and tests
from picketbox to DS and I currently facing with some issues
https://gist.github.com/297f30b6d15c36f74727

Does anyone have some hint about it? The error looks sounds really clear
"No org.apache.deltaspike.core.api.provider.BeanManagerProvider in place!
Please ensure that you configured the CDI implementation of your choice
properly. If your setup is correct, please clear all caches and compiled
artifacts", but currently we still don't have any BeanManagerProviders
implemented like solder has.

- Bruno

"Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively" - Dalai Lama XIV
-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile