deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DELTASPIKE-151 Provide lookup method with Map result
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 18:56:38 GMT
hi lukasz,

i agree with the basic statements. however, this util method is imo very
specific to camel.

imo:
it would be better to provide e.g. #getBeanDefinitions (similar to
#getContextualReferences).
-> you can filter the result returned by #getBeanDefinitions.
+ we can provide a public method to resolve the contextual-reference for a
given bean.
both methods are more useful for others than #getContextualNamesReferences

regards,
gerhard