deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Porter <lightguard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Login module
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 21:36:30 GMT
I thought about posting comments on the commit, but this is probably more
visible to the whole group. If we're going to call it a credential and go
with the more common security names, shouldn't it be called a Principal
then the authentication information would be the Credential? If we don't
want to go down that way I understand.

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com